KODAK SCANZA Digital Film & Slide Scanner – Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Film Negatives & Slides to JPEG – Includes Large Tilt-Up 3.5” LCD, Easy-Load Film Inserts, Adapters & More
Mega Sale! Save 27% on the KODAK SCANZA Digital Film & Slide Scanner – Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Film Negatives & Slides to JPEG – Includes Large Tilt-Up 3.5” LCD, Easy-Load Film Inserts, Adapters & More by Kodak at Tech Guide Blog. MPN: RODFS35. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Please note the scanner scan only scan film that has previously been developed, it CANNOT develop or scan raw film.Also note super 8 converts to
Also note super 8 converts to still images not video.
also note that quality will be less than an image taken with a 22mp Digital Camera
- Large 3.5" LCD Screen: helps you operate the scanner, view slideshows and edit images with handy tilt and adjustable brightness features.
- 14 Megapixel Sensor: captures images in stunning HD clarity.
- Integrated Interpolation: optional setting enhances images up to 22 megapixels.
- 3 Numbered Slide Inserts: easily adapt to your old films for safe, convenient loading.
- 3 Numbered Adapter Trays: hold the inserts and click into the unit for speedy scanning.
- Power On/Off: turns the unit on and off.
- Home Button: lets you navigate back to the interface's main page.
- Capture Button: saves the current image or returns to the capture view screen.
- 3 Function Keys: correspond with various prompts on the screen for effortless interface navigation.
- HDMI/Video Cables: connect to a television to view your photos on the big screen.
- USB Cable: connect to a computer, laptop or other device for image upload; can also be used to power the scanner.
- AC Adapter: plugs into a wall outlet to power the scanner.
- Cleaning Brush: safely cleans and readies your dusty films for scanning.
- User Manual: provides complete instructions and tips for operating the scanner.
- RGB Adjustment: helps you achieve your ideal image coloring (R, G, B, reset).
- Brightness Adjustment: Lightens and darkens the image per your preference.
- Gallery Mode: lets you rotate, flip, delete images and view in slideshow.
- Resolution Adjustment: toggles between 14 or 22 megapixels for.
Features & Highlights
- FILM TO JPEG IN SECONDS - Powerful 14/22MP KODAK Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives & Slides to JPEG Digital Files
- LARGE, BRIGHT 3.5" TFT LCD - High Definition Built-In Color Display Features Adjustable Brightness & Convenient Tilt for Easy Operation & Image Viewing
- AN ADAPTER FOR EVERYTHING - Unit Arrives w/Multiple Film Inserts & Adapters for Fast, Flexible Operation; Big One-Touch Buttons Allow for One-Step Scan & Save
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - Includes Helpful Tray & Insert Directory; Easily Edit Image RGB & Resolution, Browse Gallery [SD Card NOT Included, supports up to 128GB] & More
- CABLES & EXTRAS INCLUDED - Mac & PC Compatible Converter Comes w/USB Power Cable, HDMI Cable, AC Adapter, Video Cable & FREE Film Cleaning Brush
|Item Weight:||1.03 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.72 x 4.53 x 4.53 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.2 x 5.3 x 5.3 inches|