J-Tech Digital HDMI Extender By Single Cat 5E/6/7 Full Hd 1080P With Deep Color, EDID Copy, Dolby Digital/DTS
Free Shipping Included! J-Tech Digital HDMI Extender By Single Cat 5E/6/7 Full Hd 1080P With Deep Color, EDID Copy, Dolby Digital/DTS by J-Tech Digital at Tech Guide Blog. MPN: JTDHDEX-1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. J-Tech Digital is focused on providing high-quality products that integrate and distribute home entertainment for the residential and commercial
J-Tech Digital is focused on providing high-quality products that integrate and distribute home entertainment for the residential and commercial markets. J-Tech Digital has played a major role in transforming whole-house audio, video and home theater.
J-Tech Digital proudly introduces this latest generation HDMI Extender by single CAT 5E,6,7 cable. Instead of using expensive HDMI cables, this device lets you use your existing Cat5e, 6 cables, sockets while also performing the same functions like transferring Deep Color video and new lossless compressed audio. These devices apply in home decorating, project show, TV education environment which need The HDMI signal transfer via cover-up or need transmit for long distance. Use flexible Cat5e or Cat6 or the latest CAT7 to make runs through walls and crimp custom lengths
· Support 65ft HDMI 1.3 cable at the TX input, and 65ft cable at the RX output.
· Support up to 200ft of CAT5e,6,7 between the TX and RX unit;.
· Resolution supported: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50,60Hz, 1080i@50,60Hz, 1080p@50,60Hz
· Network cable: Low resistance and consumption oxygen-free copper core（CAT6、CAT6A、CAT7）
· HDMI signal: Compatible HDCP1.2/1.4Supports audio format input: DTS-HD, Dolby true HD, LPCM7.1 , DTS , Dolby-AC3 , DSD
Features & Highlights
- Support HDMI1.3v & 1.2 signal (10.2Gbps/deep color 36bit/xv-YCC/1080p24fs/dts-HD) for 200ft transmit via CAT5E/6/7 LAN cable. Zero Video Latency. NOTE: We recommend using direct HDMI to HDMI connections, avoid using signal converters/adapters at all costs.
- HDCP 1.2/1.4; 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/576i/480P/480i; Support 3D video
- Support Video Color: 36bit(CAT7); 24bit(CAT6); Supports 2-channel PCM audio only. Supports Dolby Digital / DTS pass through if copied EDID from right display devices.
- Support up to 200ft between the TX and RX unit; For better picture quality and longer distance transfer, we recommend to use Cat 6 or Cat 7 cable.
- For better performance, we suggest using solid COPPER ethernet cable with this product. For GUARANTEED optimal performance, use the J-Tech Digital Customized 150ft Cat6 Ethernet Cable. Please search the ASIN number "B01IPYVT3Y" on Amazon for more details.
|Item Weight:||0.56 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.2 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|