iPazzPort Mini Bluetooth Keyboard for Amazon Fire TV Cube and Fire TV Stick with QWERTY to Type and Search KP-810-30B
Mega Sale! Save 21% on the iPazzPort Mini Bluetooth Keyboard for Amazon Fire TV Cube and Fire TV Stick with QWERTY to Type and Search KP-810-30B by iPazzPort at Tech Guide Blog. MPN: KP-810-30B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TheAmazon Fire TV Cube and fire stick with alexa is the most popu lar streaming device on the market today! and User Feedback suggests users like to
User Feedback suggests users like to type in a traditional keyboard format and avoid the slow response of the hunt and peck method with the standard Fire Stick Remote.
The iPazzPort Fire Stick keyboard is the ONLY keyboard on the market designed to provide the solution.
It provides a fully wireless QWERTY keyboard with a sleeve custom made to hold both the iPazzPort and the Fire Stick Remote(Support Voice or Standard Remote).
On YouTube Search,YouTube onscreen keyboard only support Arrow keys and the Enter key function to navigate,not allowing input;The Backspace key acts like a return key and takes to the previous page; The same issue with other keyboards.
The size is portable and handheld at only 6"x2"x.5" and weighs only 3 oz.
Bluetooth wireless connection range up to 30 ft.
Powered by AAA batteries (not included).
-Android/Google/Smart TV OS.
How to connect Fire Stick
The manual is for the old verion, please according to below steps to connect Fire Stick:
1. Turn on keyboard and press Fn+BT button simultaneously for three seconds,the blue light blink from one end of keyboard;
2. Using fire stick remote to the "setting" / "Controllers and Bluetooth Devices" / "Other Bluetooth Devices", click "add bluetooth device" and would find "iPazzPort Bluetooth", connect it.
After connected, keyboard would work soon.
If it failed the first time, pair it again. (Kindly note, Fire stick system need to update to Fire OS 5.0.5)
1. The iPazzPort product does NOT INCLUDE THE STICK TV REMOTE.
It includes the iPazzPort keyboard and silicone sleeve that HOLDS YOUR EXISTING AMAZON REMOTE.
2. The iPazzPort DOES NOT INCLUDED AAA BATTERIES, please purchase separately
Features & Highlights
- The iPazzPort for Amazon Fire TV Cube and Fire Stick allows you to easily enter text for searches in a traditional type writer layout. No need to hunt and peck with the Amazon remote.
- Easily connects with your existing Fire Stick via included bluetooth function
- The included silicone sleeve allows you to combine the iPazzPort and the Amazon remote into a single unit. Keep both together for ease of use...and no more losing remote controls!
- The sleeve fits the Fire Stick standard and voice remote.Note:it can not work with fire tv 1st and 2nd generation, work for Fire TV 4K .
- On YouTube Search,YouTube onscreen keyboard only support Arrow keys and the Enter key function to navigate,not allowing input;The Backspace key acts like a return key and takes to the previous page; The same issue with other keyboards.
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|