FiiO D3 (D03K) Digital to Analog Audio Converter With Micca 6ft Optical Toslink Cable - 192kHz/24bit Optical and Coaxial DAC
FiiO D3 (D03K) Digital to Analog Audio Converter With Micca 6ft Optical Toslink Cable - 192kHz/24bit Optical and Coaxial DAC by Fiio at Tech Guide Blog. MPN: barb60FG. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Comes with Micca brand 6ft optical Toslink digital audio cable. NOTE: The FiiO D3 only supports PCM audio signals and does not support Dolby, DTS, or
Comes with Micca brand 6ft optical Toslink digital audio cable.
NOTE: The FiiO D3 only supports PCM audio signals and does not support Dolby, DTS, or other surround sound signals. Therefore, it is important that the digital audio output of your device defaults to or can be set to PCM/LPCM output. Otherwise the sound output will be noise/static.
The FiiO D3 is a quick and easy way to convert digital audio output into high fidelity stereo analog sound. It is ideal for interfacing between modern digital audio/video devices with analog amplifiers or self-powered speakers. The D3 works with any playback source with an optical (Toslink) or coaxial digital audio output. Here are just a few of the devices supported:
- Digital TVs and HDTVs
- CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, and HD-DVD players
- Apple TV, Google TV (Revue)
- Game consoles: PS3 (All), XBOX 360 (Slim)
- Satellite/Cable receivers and DVRs, TiVO
- AV Receivers and Integrated Amplifiers
- Digital media players and streamers
- Built-in high-performance phase locked loop (PLL)
- WM8805 ultra low jitter digital receiver
- Supports up to 192KHz/24bit audio signal
- Optical and coaxial inputs with selection switch
- 2 channel standard stereo RCA output
- Indicator for digital receiving status (LOCKED)
- MINI USB power supply port (AC adapter included)
What's in the box
- FiiO D3
- AC power adapter
- User's manual
- Power supply：DC 5V
- Output amplitude：1.6V（0dB Fs）
- Frequency Response：20Hz~20KHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: ≥90dB
- Crosstalk: 75dB
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.01%(10mW)
- Size: 61.6mm×49.1mm×21mm
Features & Highlights
- Converts coaxial or optical digital audio input to analog stereo output over RCA and 3.5mm mini jack
- Supports all popular sample rates including 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz and 192kHz, at up to 24-bit resolution
- Cirrus CS8416 digital receiver chip
- Switch selectable coaxial or optical input.
- Comes with Micca 6ft optical Toslink digital audio cable.
|Item Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fiio, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
If you are not 100% satisfied, please feel free to contact us. We provide 1 year warranty and we will try our best to satisfy you. Rested assured to buy! Specification: Iuput Port: 1 x HDMI IN, 1 x DC 5V Port, 3 x EDID Audio(Pass/2CH/5.1CH) Output ...
mpn: 159838, ean: 4894681069427,
* TOOGOO is a registered trademark. ONLY Authorized seller of TOOGOO can sell under TOOGOO listings.Our products will enhance your experience to unparalleled inspiration. TOOGOO(R) HDMI ARC Audio Adapter, HDMI Audio Extractor ARC to Optical TOSLINK S...
Features: Support SPDIF output Support Coaxail output Support RCA Stereo output Support 3.5mm stereo headphone output 3.5mm stereo headphone port equipped with high-performance audio amplifier Support switch noise reduction Support automatic signal m...
mpn: 4330141999, ean: 0711811872662,
FeatureFindway 2 Ports 2-In 1-Out VGA and AUDIO Matal Splitter Amplifier Switch AdapterSpecification:PC Port: 2Console Port: 1Max PC Controlled: 2PC port connector: 3.5mm Audio female and VGA HDDB15pin femaleConsole port connector: 3.5mm Audio female...
mpn: 43223-194, ean: 0603432621814,
PCM5102A Digital-to-Analog Converter. PLL Voice Module Stereo DAC Sound Card Board . With 3.5mm Stereo Jack . 24 Bits Digital Audio Module for Raspberry Pi. PCM5102A Digital-to-Analog Converter. PLL Voice Module Stereo DAC Sound Card Board . With 3.5...
mpn: 3C-35, ean: 0702215609367,
HOSIM Digital proudly introduces this 5.1 Digital Audio Decoder, which uses 24-bit audio DSP, 96 KHz digital receivers, and 192 KHz/24bit ADC and DAC. It supports Dolby Digital AC-3, Dolby Pro Logic, DTS, PCM and other digital audio formats decoding...
Features: Easy to use and connect the wire, good performance. Knob operation, immediately after adjusting the response output, no delay. The power port has polarity protection, will not damage the components with power reverse. Power supply voltage: ...
mpn: FLYTAIL, ean: 0683405364832,
Dragonfly v1.5 - Plays All Music Files: MP3 to High-Res ; Drives Headphones Directly ; Variable Output Drives Powered Speakers or Power Amp l. DragonFly v1.5 plugs directly into a USB jack on a Mac or Windows PC. By bypassing the computer's internal...
SPECIFICATIONS Burr-Brown / Texas Instruments PCM5121 DAC chip - 384kHz / 32 bit. Please note that due to Linux driver restrictions, max frequency is currently limited to 192kHz by standard on the Raspberry Pi - however, this can be increased with so...
Specification and Features Converts coaxial or toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and connects to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA jacks Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output Supports...